School Lunch Account Information
Saint Joe's partners with Maschio's Food Services Inc. for their cafeteria services.
To assist with lunch accounts, the PayForIt (PFI) service is available to all Saint Joe's families.
What is PayForIT?
PayForIt (PFI) is a Secure Online Payment system which simplifies payment, collection and balancing of funds for Schools. PFI is a web-based portal system that is now used in conjunction with the Saint Joseph High School Cafeteria System. PFI was developed and is supported with the philosophy of quick, simple and practical. Saint Joseph High School offers PFI to our parents to fund student cafeteria prepayment accounts online.
- Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, MC or Discover) or ACH (electronic checking) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents’ convenience.
- Parents can review what their children are purchasing in the cafeteria along with account payment history information.
- PFI supports increased communication between the school & the parents
- Food Service messages are automatically emailed to parents.
- A continuous online survey is provided to monitor parent feedback and ideas.
- Student information is automatically transferred from year-to-year.
- Parents can manage more than one student account.
- Parents can establish an “auto-replenish” threshold, to work like EZ Pass, or can choose to receive “low balance” emails.
- PFI is Payment Card Industry Security-compliant and maintains industry standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe & secure as defined by the credit card industry.
How to get help
How Do I … Each major function used in PFI, has online help available under the menu option of “How Do I …”. The “How
Do I” provides step by step instructions as well as screen examples.
FAQ : When starting to use PFI, it is a good idea to review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) available within the Help menu option.
Contact Us: You are also able to send an email to the PFI Help Support Staff. This function is also within the Help menu option.
Click the button below if you are looking for the Saint Joe's lunch menu and prices.
Follow these steps to create an account:
- Go to PayForIt.net and select the "Sign Up" option from the menu. The screens will guide you through the process to establish an account.
- Payments can be made by credit card or ACH payments on the PFI platform, or by cash/check at the cafeteria registers. The following Internet convenience fees apply: 4.25% ICF for credit card transactions that amount to $50 and above, $1.95 ICF for credit card transactions that amount to $49.99 and below, and there is a $1.95 ICF for all ACH payments.
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data, password, payment information, etc. as you are creating the account.
- You will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account. Students are already loaded in the PFI system. PFI utilizes the same student ID number already used with at Saint Joe's. You can find this information in your PowerSchool parent portal.
- Once all information is entered, PFI will email a validation code for you to confirm the registration. Once confirmed, you can begin using PFI in the Saint Joe's cafeteria.