We are extremely excited to announce our first ever Green Tie Gala to be held on November 2, 2019 at the beautiful Heldrich Hotel in New Brunswick, New Jersey. This night promises to be one of the premier events ever held by Saint Joe’s, and we ask that you please join us for a night of celebration and camaraderie!
As you may know, each year Saint Joe’s earmarks significant dollars for Need-Based Financial Assistance (NBFA) for the young men and their families who want them to attend Saint Joe’s. This coming school year, 2019-2020, we have already committed to more than $600,000 in financial assistance, a 20% increase over this last year, which is why 100% of the profits raised from this event will be earmarked exclusively for the Need-Based Financial Assistance fund. So, please help support us by supporting this special night!
The schedule of events for this evening will include:
• Deluxe cocktail hour including passed hors d’oeuvres and stations
• Four-course sit down dinner
• Premium Open Bar
• Entertainment provided by The Inferno’s Band
• The #1 show band and area’s premier live performance group
The cost for this event is $250 per person.
A block of rooms will be available for Saint Joseph attendees who may be interested in staying overnight.
More information on this great night will be coming to you soon. We do have sponsorship opportunities to help make this night a special one for NBFA and the future of Saint Joe’s. If you are interested in any of our sponsorship opportunities listed below, you can contact Jack Timko, Assistant to the President at Saint Joseph High School, at: (732) 549-7600 x270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dinner Sponsor: includes table for 10; full page advertisement in Gala Journal - $18,000
• The “Spirits of Coindre” 5 Hour Open Bar: includes table for 10; full page advertisement in Gala Journal - $15,000
• Deluxe Cocktail Hour: includes table for 10; full page advertisement in Gala Journal - $10,000
• Entertainment Sponsor: includes table for 10; full page advertisement in Gala Journal - $10,000
• Flowers and Favors: includes full page advertisement in Gala Journal – $5,000
• Valet Parking: includes full page advertisement in Gala Journal - $2,500
Please mark your calendars for November 2, 2019! We look forward to seeing you there!