Saint Joseph High School hosts many different Intramural Teams throughout the school year. Various levels of competition are offered in both team and individual/dual activities and opportunities exist recreational play. Students have the option to play flag football in the fall, handball in the winter, and/or wiffleball in the spring. Students pick their own teams per season a play a schedule that lasts about 6-8 weeks plus playoffs, where a team is eventually deemed champion! Games are played either after school or during Unstructured Period, depending on the sport and season.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT INTRAMURALS AT SAINT JOE'S:
1. They are a tradition of Our Brotherhood at Saint Joseph High School!
2. No practice! No tryouts! Just fun!
3. All skill levels are invited
4. Students form their own teams
5. There are competitive and recreational leagues with bragging rights to the winner
6. We have all the equipment you need