Saint Joseph High School in Middlesex County, New Jersey, is a private, Catholic all-boys college preparatory school located on 76 acres in Metuchen and Edison. Saint Joseph is operated by the Brothers of the Sacred Heart, who have been active in American education since their arrival from Lyons, France in 1847. From 1901 to 1961, Saint Joseph served as a center for training and educating Brothers prior to their apostolate in Catholic education. The high school formally opened in 1961 and main school building was dedicated in the spring of 1963.
Today, the faculty is comprised of exceptional lay and religious educators. The vision guiding Saint Joseph is that of the gospels and Catholic tradition.